New Manager Readiness Program
Click here to receive your FREE New Manager’s gift
The New Manager’s Readiness Program is designed to develop and strengthen the 6 key targets every manager must master to lead effectively. The guided program is intended to be completed in 4 weeks. The program is composed of 3 steps, and within each step, participants will focus on and hit specific readiness targets.
The bottom line is this . . . every year 2 million professionals are promoted to manager, but are rarely trained to be successful. Good management doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by CHOICE. The choice to invest in your people or in yourself. Most managers don’t inherently know how to handle personnel issues or how to motivate employees. They also need to be trained on employment laws and other management topics. If the success of your organization is important, then the bottom line is, you must invest in and train your managers.
Why is the New Manager Readiness important? Because your people are important, or you as a manager – your success is important and there are immediate benefits of participating in this program. You or your manager(s) will have the skills to engage and motivate staff, the organizational culture of personal and professional development will be underscored, and managers will learn the competencies they need to be successful, which will, in turn, increase your productivity and profitability.
In the Ready. Set. Go! Three Step New Managers Readiness Program, participants will learn to transform the challenging task of management into a satisfying journey of enrichment. Our readiness program will move managers forward quickly, so they can inspire and engage others, and motivate their teams to achieve great things. This program combines video lectures, individual exercises, and case studies to give managers the tools that will immediately enhance their ability to lead effectively.
So what happens if you do NOTHING? You’re leaving it to chance, a chance you may not want to take.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cohort starting dates.
Step 1: READY
Week 1 Course Topics
- Authentic Leadership: Character Matters
- Authentic Leadership: Understanding your story
- Authentic Leadership: Leadership Styles & their impact
- Effective Team Supervision, Your Keys to Success
- Common and proven supervisory skills
- Managing workflow
- Understanding the most common HR laws (FMLA, ADA, etc.)
- When to involve HR professionals, identify the warning signs
Step 2: SET
Week 2 Course Topics
- Transitioning into management
- Understand the expectations of management
- Start creating your 90 day success plan• Lead effectively: Focusing on the people side of business
- Finish creating your 90 day success plan• Lead effectively: Focusing on the people side of business
- Effective Delegation Skills
- Managing Effectively with task decomposition
- Goal Setting 1
- Goal Setting 2
Week 3 Course Topics
- Creative Problem Solving 1
- Creative Problem Solving 2
- Creative Problem Solving 3
- Decision-Making – What’s stopping you
- Decision-Making tools and strategies
- Assessing Conflict
- Guide the team or company through the crisis situation
- Resolving workplace conflict through collaboration
Step 3: GO
Week 4 Course Topics
- Developing Performance Goals
- Growth Mindset: Coaching and Motivating Staff to Enhance their Performance
- Engage individuals, groups and teams
- Assessing staff’s skills using the 9 box matrix and organizational competencies
- Conscious Competence: Enhancing you and your staff’s skills
- Giving and Receiving Feedback to Impact Behavioral Changes
- Providing Effective Feedback Using the STAR Model
- Preparing to Hold Difficult Conversations
- Conducting Difficult Conversations (with discussion planner)
Get your questions answered now!
+1 (510) – 394 – 2336
Talk to an Expert Leadership Coach
Request a coaching session, valued at $250, for a LIMITED TIME only, $99.